This is a place I have created to collect and display works of this photopoetry thing I do.
All Poetry © The Owl Underground. All Photos © The Owl Underground, except as otherwise noted.
Feel Free to Read and Enjoy, But Please Do Not Copy Without Permission
Click on photos to enlarge them.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shadows On A Wall I and II

Shadows on a Wall I

Shadows on a Wall II
Haikus I & II © 2011 The Owl Underground
Both Photos Cropped From Photograph © 2011 Sun Pours Down Like Honey

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! A good compliment to each other, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer sun slashes
    streets, beaches. Awash, our town,
    graffiti of light.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to WOL's Poetry Place. This is a form of poetry+pictures that I'm experimenting with. Please feel free to comment about the poetry, the pictures and how you think they work together.